EAE D6-8 PRO 80 Watt Acoustic Guitar and Vocal Amplifier is the newest member of our of our flagship D6 series Acoustic Amplifier Line. A full featured programmable Digital Mixer with Effects and Color Display. A highly intuitive UI with extensive dedicated parameter control empowers any discerning artist to unleash superb performances in any venue. The powerful 32-bit DSP engine provides a compressor, gate, mid sweepable EQ, high Pass Filter, Notch Filter, Phase reverse to each of the 4 Class-A solid-state Mic pre-amps.
D6-8 PRO features
- 80 Watt total Bi-Amp
- 6-Chan Full Function Digital Mixer & Effects
- 2 High Z (1M ohm), 4 Mic and 6 Line inputs
- +48V Phantom Power for all 4 MIC inputs.
- Independent Effects on each channel
- Noise Gate, Compressor, EQ, Reverb, Chorus, & more
- Max 4 seconds of Delay can be used as insert into one channel at a time.
- High-efficiency Class D amplifier with Active crossover
- 8″ woofer & 1” inch tweeters
- Monitor section; 3-band EQ, Monitor Volume,
stereo AUX input with level control
- Chan 1/2 Direct Out
- Main-Mix Left/Right Output with GND lift
- Solid MDF or Plywood Cabinet
- Metal chassis
- Panel-mounted POTs/Jacks
- IEC power inlet – 100VAC-250VAC
- Standard 35mm built-in pole mount
- Designed and assembled in USA
- 12.13″w x 11.13″ H x 10.55″ D
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
more details at www.eliteacoustics.com