"Shipping to some areas in Chile/Mexico/Japan/Korea/Malaysia ONLY" - discounted shipping rate is $30.00
GigMix 4-1 is a four-channel mini digital mixer that can be used on table top or mounted on a Mic stand. It offers similar processing capabilities as the StompMix 4, but in a lighter Aluminum enclosure and without footswitches.
GigMix 4-1 is powered by a 32-bit, 100Mhz DSP engine. On top of four-channel mixing capabilities, the GigMix 4-1 arms you with a range of utility functions. These include a input level monitoring, compressor, limiter, mid-sweepable EQ, Notch Filter, phase reverse and high-pass filter, alongside effects such as reverb and delay.
GigMix 4-1 on a Mic Stand. Mounting Accessory sold separately.
GIGMIX 4-1 FEATURES
- 4-Channel Mini Digital Mixer
- 10 user scene memories.
- Color display
- Input Level Monitoring
- 1 Class-A Mic inputs with TRIM (CHAN 1)
- 3 LINE/INSRT inputs with Level Control(CHAN 2, 3 and 4)
- Independent Reverb, Shimmer effect on each channel
- 2 notch filter available on each channel
- High Pass Filter and Phase Reverse on each channel
- Noise Gate and Compressor on each channel
- 3 Band EQ with Sweepable MID on each channel
- Max 1 second Delay with Tap Tempo (assign to one Channel at a time)
- Assignable A/B switch functions (MUTE channels, EFX by-pass, Tap Tempo, Scene change etc)
- Output 1 (L/R TRS 1/4″ jacks) – Balanced
- Output 2 (Stereo TRS 1/8″ jack)
- Output 2 can be used for Headphones
- Main MIX and AUX MIX
- Scenes Change – via A/B switches
- Metal chassis
- AC/DC power supply included
- Support 9VDC to 12VDC power inputs (Center Positive)
- Designed and assembled in USA
user manual link -
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
more details at www.eliteacoustics.com