With Lithium Battery Free Upgrade included.
Elite Acoustics’ M2-6 Battery powered Acoustic Amplifier with Mixer, Effects, and Bluetooth features an ergonomically sculpted cabinet to support horizontal or vertical placement; 6½ inch woofer for improved bass response along with a 1 inch silk-dome tweeter to deliver maximum clarity. M2-6 offers 4 input channels and integrated digital effects with an efficient Class D bi-amp. The Master section contains a 3-band EQ, Monitor Volume and stereo AUX input with level control. Selectable Direct Outs or Main mix outputs are provided for system expansion and integration. M2-6 preserves stereo input sources, thereby allowing true stereo playback when used with additional speaker systems. The cabinet is constructed from solid MDF to ensure durability and high fidelity sound, and contains an integrated pole-cup. The included charger doubles as a power supply for non-battery powered operation. M2-6 can also be powered and charged from a car (with included adapter) and once fully charged, the speaker can provide 6-8 hours of playing time. Built-in overcharge/over-drain circuits protect the battery to maximize battery life. Designed and built in USA.
- 50 watts
- Bi-Amp ultra-efficient class D design, 2-way full spectrum dispersion
- Speakers: 6 1/2 inch: woofer, 1 inch soft dome tweeter
- +48V Phantom Power
- Channel 1: Gain, Mute, Phase, EFX/AUX send, Pad, Mic/Instr select, Notch Filter, EQ with mid sweep
- Channel 2: Gain, Mute, Phase, EFX/AUX send, Pad select,
- Channel 3/4: Level, EFX send
- Master Section:
- Volume, Equalizer (High, Mid, Low)
- Effects – Program Select (reverb, chorus, delay), Mix, Decay/Rate adjustment
- Signal and Clip indicators (Channel and Monitor LEDs)
- 2 mic XLR, 4 Line 1/4″, Instrument 1/4″, Return 1/4″ TRS,
- Aux 1/8” mini, Bluetooth
- Footswitch 1/4″ TRS effects bypass, DC input (AC adapter included)
- 2 XLR, CH 1 & 2 Direct Outs / L & R main mix
- R output 1/4″ (stereo)
- Integrated Pole Cup
- USB charging only
- Dimensions: 13 in. x 11 in. x 9 in.
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Up to 6-8 hours of play time
- Designed and assembled in USA
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING