Elite Acoustics "EAE" StompMix 4 - Four Channel Digital Mixer Pedal - Pedalboard mixer
Stompmix 4 (X42U) - all available stock are X42U units.
The StompMix 4 is built with a powerful 32-bit 100Mhz DSP engine and a compact lightweight stomp box package. The StompMix 4 offers a full featured, highly intuitive four channels Digital Mixer with a Color Display. The DSP engine provides a compressor, limiter, Mid sweepable EQ, Highpass Filter, Notch Filter, Phase reverse to each of the 4 inputs. Analog inputs consisted of 2 Class A solid-state Mic pre-amps with +48V Phantom power and two 1/4″ TS line inputs. Two sets of stereo Mix outputs are selectable between a 1/8″ TRS jack and 2 1/4″ TRS jacks (X42U has TRS 1/4" jacks). 2 Footswitches with assignable functions.
StompMix 4 Four Channel Digital Pedalboard Mixer Features
- 4-Channel Compact Digital Mixer Pedal
- 10 user scene memories.
- Color display
- Input Level Monitoring
- 2 Class-A Mic inputs with TRIM and PAD (CHAN 1 and 2)
- 2 LINE inputs (CHAN 3 and 4)
- +48V Phantom Power
- Independent Reverb effect on each channel
- 2 notch filter available on each channel
- High Pass Filter and Phase Reverse on each channel
- Noise Gate and Compressor on each channel
- 3 Band EQ with Sweepable MID on each channel
- Max 1 second Delay with Tap Tempo (assign to one Channel at a time)
- Assignable Footswitch functions (MUTE channels, EFX by-pass, Tap Tempo, Scene change etc)
- Output 1 (TRS 1/4″ jacks) * (new production – X42U – Balanced TRS)
- Output 2 (Stereo TRS 1/8″ jack)
- Output 2 can be used for Headphones
- Main MIX and AUX MIX
- Scenes Change – via Footswitches.
- Diecasting Metal chassis
- 12V AC/DC power supply included
- Support 9VDC to 12VDC power inputs (500mA 2.1mm *Center Positive*)
- Designed and assembled in USA
Output 1 – Serial starts with *X42U* has Balanced outputs TRS Jacks.
*X42U* -- units comes with BLACK encoder Knobs. -
user manual link - http://www.eliteacoustics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/StompMix4_manual_v102_3_2020.pdf
more details at www.eliteacoustics.com